“Use our experience to maximize your revenue. We have represented owners in over 20 million sq. ft. of office, industrial, manufacturing, and retail transactions.”
– Steve Peters, Executive Vice President, Commercial Sales & Leasing, Miller-Valentine Group
You have decided to sell your building. What are your goals for this sale? Are you purchasing another building through a 1031 exchange, or do you plan to put the cash from your sale into the bank? You need to lease your property. What are the lease rates for comparable space in the market?
Every situation is different, but knowing what does and does not work is key. When our Commercial Sales and Leasing professionals work with you to sell or lease your building, we apply our solid ownership experience and market know-how to your maximum benefit.
Our experience provides unique advantages to you:
- Unparalleled knowledge of Dayton’s real estate market and trends
- Access to more prospective buyers due to our exceptional reputation with owners, brokers and industry influencers
- Access to businesses who come to us for their space needs.
- Comprehensive real estate knowledge (brokerage, construction and property management) applied to your business and building.
- Access to extensive professional connections, including the SIOR, CCIM, and NAIOP networks
- Unique insight into the tenant’s perspective – a key advantage in managing, structuring, and negotiating complex transactions
- A local company. This not only means that we are more accessible to you, but that we are more accessible to prospective buyers
- Effective and comprehensive marketing campaigns tailored to your building.