"Your needs are unique. We tailor our approach to you and your business goals."
– Aaron Savino, Senior Vice President, Managing Director of Commercial Sales & Leasing, Miller-Valentine Group
Is your business looking to expand or downsize? If so, you will need to think about how these changes will affect your space requirements. Work with a company with the knowledge, connections and experience that can ensure you make the right decisions given your company’s needs.
Whether you are an office, industrial, manufacturing or retail space user, Miller-Valentine Group Realty Services has the expertise needed to tailor a custom-fit real estate strategy specifically for you.
Our unique advantages include:
- Unparalleled knowledge of Dayton’s real estate market and trends
- Exceptional reputation with owners, brokers and industry influencers
- Inside track on space availability and other real estate opportunities
- A holistic approach to real estate that includes expertise in brokerage, construction, property management, and financial consulting
- Extensive professional connections, including the SIOR, CCIM, and NAIOP networks
- Unique insight into the owner’s perspective – a key advantage in managing, structuring, and negotiating complex transactions
- Relationships built to last beyond occupancy
From your initial engagement with us through occupancy and beyond, the Miller-Valentine team will provide you with the knowledge, tools and guidance needed to make informed real estate decisions.
Our process includes:
- Need assessment for immediate and long range business goals
- Comprehensive market analysis
- Prioritization of space features and benefits
- Develop requirement brief, including size, location, amenities, etc.
- Site search and market survey
- Compile and rank viable opportunities
- Tour short-listed properties
Evaluation of Options
- Financial – comparative total cost analysis / buy vs. lease analysis
- Demographic – labor, housing, income, etc.
- Location – traffic flow, visibility, employee/client/supplier drive-time
- Economic Incentives – state, regional, city
Negotiations and Closing
- Lease/purchase contract negotiations
- Government incentive negotiations
- Support legal counsel in the review of documentation
- Coordinate lease execution
- Relocation/move-in advice
- Lease renewal negotiations
- Future expansion/consolidation
- Property management services
- Construction services