"Love living here. The office and maintenance staff are so friendly and helpful"
– Amy T., WaterStone Landing Resident
Property Management is a multifaceted service that involves facilities operations and, more importantly, residents’ comfort, security and sense of community. It takes years to develop that skill set, to ensure multifamily properties are run at maximum efficiency and continue to thrive as places residents want to call home.
Are you considering working with a development partner, one with specific experience in property management? A company that is a nationally acclaimed leader in the multifamily and senior housing business? Miller-Valentine fits that bill.
We have been developing, building and managing quality residential communities in the Midwest and the Southeast for more than 30 years.
From urban neighborhood revitalization to luxury living —with more than 15,000 residential housing units produced, our experience enables us to effectively design, plan, implement and manage any multifamily property.
Dynamic and caring, our Property Management Professionals provide our residents the best possible living experience through:
- A steadfast, customer-centered approach based on listening to the needs of others
- Attention to even the smallest of details
- An ongoing schedule of resident events and offered services
- Beautiful properties in convenient locations
- Recognition that our residents choose us when they could live anywhere
We also know what it takes to deliver positive results to our partners and investors:
- Experienced and professional management teams
- Support staff that includes Marketing, Training, Maintenance and Accounting Professionals
- Strategic marketing and leasing programs
- Planning and execution of preventive maintenance to preserve value
- Creating efficiencies through cutting-edge procurement systems
- Consistently superior performance records in leasing and management
- Outstanding history of managing successful developments, including renovations, new construction supervision and lease-up
- Employing a technologically advanced property management software system for more effective and efficient maintenance, marketing and leasing