46,000 SF Corporate Headquarters & Manufacturing Facility
Miller-Valentine Commercial Construction constructed a new Class “A” office and manufacturing building for Avtec Inc., a communications technology company. In addition to playing the role as Design/Build contractor, Miller-Valentine also provided Avtec with comprehensive development and real estate advisory services.
The new corporate headquarters allows Avtec to expand its business operations, which includes hardware and software development and manufacturing.
Building features include:
- Single story, 46,000 SF; 7,800 SF of manufacturing space
- Data center with back-up generator
- Access control system with video surveillance
- State-of-the-art training facilities
- Customer lounge
- Two large, clear-story light wells
- Large break room with covered patio
- Exercise room with showers
- Interior & exterior LED lighting with motion sensors and web based lighting control panel
- Web based HVAC control panel