Live. Work. Play. Panel Discussion
Brian Copfer, Sr. Vice President Development, Miller-Valentine Group, will be participating in a panel discussion for the SMPS (Society for Marketing Professional Services) at their monthly meeting on January 21. This interactive discussion on the future of the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky/Dayton region will include topics covering:
– What drives regional development?
– What attracts business and talent?
– What’s on the horizon
– Long-term plans for making the region a destination to Live. Work. Play.
Brian has 17 years of experience as a developer, project manager, broker, consultant and business developer. Brian has extensive experience in land assemblage, land development, office, medical office, mixed?use developments, redevelopment projects, hospitality, and retail.
In addition to Brian Copfer, panel participants include:
- Melissa Johnson, Director of Industrial Development and Logistics, Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority
- Alecia Kintner, Executive Director, Artswave
- Adam Singer, Managing Director, REDI Cincinnati
- Jack Sutton, Executive Director, Great Parks of Hamilton County
Moderator: Jamie Smith, Cincinnati Business Courier
For more information, visit: http://bit.ly/1nnv6lf