Manufacturers’ Forum on Innovation
Hosted by Cincinnati Sub-Zero, LLC, a Gentherm Company, and presented by the Sharonville Chamber of Commerce, this event will be the first in a series of Manufacturers’ Forums to be focused on how innovation can be used to increase the efficiency and profitability of manufacturing operations. The Manufacturers’ Forum will include panel discussions by recognized experts in strategic direction, workforce challenges, technology, opening new markets, and collaboration followed by breakout sessions for further exploration.
Topics will be presented by a panel of six experts:
- Industry 4.0: Preparing Your Company for Global Success
Dr. Radu Pavel, Chief Technology Officer, TechSolve
- Innovation in Education: Not Your Father’s Manufacturing Program
Harry Snyder, President and CEO of Great Oaks Career Campuses
- Will Robots be Running Your Company Soon?
Peter Marrocco, Cincinnati Market President, Miller-Valentine Group
- Manufacturing Innovation Through Customer Experience
Mr. Ziv Riezman, CEO and Co-Founder of CEMax.
- Thinking Innovatively to Enable Your Workforce
Tim Boes, Sharonville Transmission Plant Manager, Ford Motor Company
- New Business Realities and Emerging Legal Issues for the Next Decade
Karl R. Ulrich, Esq. – Sebaly Shillito + Dyer, a Legal Professional Association
- Innovative Training and Recruitment Solutions
Brent Weil, Senior Vice President, The Manufacturing Institute of the National Association of Manufacturers
- Innovative Strategies
Rich Harper, Vice President, Corporate Research, and Development, Cincinnati Sub-Zero / Gentherm
When: Thursday, October 6, 2016
Location: Cincinnati Sub-Zero/Gentherm, 12011 Mosteller Road, just north of 275
Please note: HIS IS A CLOSED EVENT OPEN ONLY TO MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS OF MANUFACTURED GOODS
Online Registration Now Open
Limited Space, Attendees must Pre-Register!