Approval Received to Develop Land in Silverton
Miller-Valentine Group and Jeffrey R. Anderson Real Estate have received approval from the Silverton Village Council to develop 10.6 acres of land along Montgomery Road and Stewart Road.
This mixed-use development will be comprised of a combination of residential and commercial elements, to include:
Luxury Residential Community:
- 202 units consisting of 1 four-story, elevator served building and 3-story townhomes with flats; amenities to include a 5,000 SF clubhouse with a cyber café, professionally designed community lounge with multiple big screen TV’s, and state-of-the-art fitness center
- A mix of studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units
- Pool/patio courtyard to include a saltwater/mineral pool, fire pit lounge area, and outdoor kitchen/grill station
- Surface parking and a small portion of shared parking with the adjacent commercial use
- 60,000 SF 3-Story Commercial Space, comprised of:
- 20,000 SF Retail/Restaurants
- 40,000 SF Class A Office/Medical Use
Upon completion, the area near the intersection of Montgomery Road and Stewart Road will be transformed into a vibrant mixed-use community that flows effortlessly together using the site’s natural topography and site features. The luxury apartment community situated on the southwest corner of the site will transition well into neighboring residential developments along Stroll Avenue and Stewart Road.
The 20,000+ SF retail/restaurant space with frontage along Montgomery Road will create a natural extension of the existing successful Montgomery Road retail corridor. The project ensures the surface parking areas, curb cuts, and most intense traffic flow occur far away from the residential community, and allow retail tenants the greatest level of visibility. The 3-Story Class A office building will provide much-needed space for independent professional offices (legal, insurance, etc.), traditional larger office users, and professionals needing medical office space.
At full occupancy, the 60,000 SF commercial portion of this project could create approximately 200 full-time equivalent jobs.
The development team is comprised of Miller-Valentine Group and Jeffery R. Anderson Real Estate, with additional team members from M+A Architects, Cushman & Wakefield, and Miller-Valentine Construction for planning, construction, and marketing.
Pending final zoning approval, construction will commence the 3rd quarter of 2017.
For more information, contact Brian Copfer at [email protected]
Silverton’s biggest-ever project takes off