Thrive Senior Living Opens New Facility
Congratulations to Thrive Senior Living for the completion of Thrive Memory Care at West Chester, in West Chester, Ohio!
The 60-suite community has been designed entirely with the purpose of providing residents living with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias with a peaceful, easy-to-navigate, secure and supportive environment.
Amenities of this facility include:
- 60 Units, comprised of 54 single and 6 double units, each with their own full bathroom
- Community spaces for dining and recreation
- Specialized covered lighting to reduce visual overstimulation
- Salon and Spa
- Commercial kitchen sized to service the entire building
- 3 residential “neighborhoods”, designated by residents assessed functionality, for their comfort; each with their own kitchen, living and dining areas, and with personalized programming and care
- Large centralized courtyard with 3 screened in porches
Miller-Valentine Group is proud to have been selected to provide construction services for this much-needed facility in Liberty Township.
Mom has been at Thrive for a week today & I see a positive change in her already. She is less agitated & anxious and I believe it is due to the way the staff communicates with her and the ambiance of this beautiful yet homey place. It is a great feeling knowing your loved one is comfortable & taken care of.
May 15, 2017
For more information, contact Jacob Murray, Portfolio Director, at [email protected] or by phone at (513) 342-8889.