Project Update: NuVasive Renovation – Phase II
Miller-Valentine Construction recently completed 62,200 sq. ft. of renovation work at the NuVasive facility in West Carrollton, Ohio.
Interior improvements included:
- 40,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
- 15,000 sq. ft. of office space
- 4,200 sq. ft. anodizing room
Exterior enhancements to the facility included:
- Repainting of the entire building
- Front entrance canopy
- Resurfaced the front parking lot
- New pole lights with LED fixtures
- Landscaping along the entire front face of their building
Other areas of the facility receiving updates included the dining room, training rooms, board room, fitness room and locker/shower rooms.
In June 2016, Miller-Valentine Construction completed Phase I of the renovations in the vacant facility, which included:
- Demolition of existing office space
- Construction of new office space
- Renovation of manufacturing space
- Modifications and improvements to existing HVAC and electrical systems
NuVasive, Inc., a medical equipment manufacturer, is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery with minimally disruptive, procedurally-integrated solutions.
For more information about this project, contact Denny Whitehead at 937.293.0900.