Is it time to consolidate your offices? Do you need to expand production capacity or attract new talent?
Experience has taught us that, before you spend your money, first spend time thinking through your company’s unique goals and needs—a vital step that will save time, reduce costs and optimize opportunities.
It’s your strategy, your vision.
Gaining a deep understanding of your business objectives, growth plan, logistics and talent needs helps our multifaceted team guides you through the project planning process to create the solution that meets—hopefully exceeds—your expectations.
Lead by your vision, let’s talk options:
- Stay: Should you stay in your existing building? Which is your simpler, faster option—staying put or moving your operation? We will survey market comparables to evaluate your opportunity for a lease renegotiation and crunch numbers to examine renovating your existing space.
- Add on: Is adding onto your existing building a viable course of action? An addition is sometimes the best option. We can help you evaluate, design and build an addition of any scope.
- Move: Do you need to find new space? Has your business outgrown its location or have you downsized? Either way, you need the right fit. We will survey the market inventory to find a building to buy or new space to lease, and we will put together a renovation plan to customize your space to achieve your business’ goals.
- Build: Should you build new? Building a new facility gives you complete control. From floor plans to ceiling height, from finishes to room configurations and unique features—you are in the driver’s seat. Choose to own or build-to-suit for lease. Understanding your goals, we can help you weigh your choices to deliver your best-value option.
- Develop: Are you thinking about developing property? Choosing a partner with the right experience and expertise is critical. The Miller-Valentine team has developed more than 10 million square feet of commercial property across the country. We can work with you as your lead developer, co-developer or fee developer. We are committed to providing our partners solid returns based on the risks involved.
Do you qualify for economic incentives?
For five-plus decades, we have negotiated the labyrinth of incentives that can benefit real estate projects. From new market income tax credits to state income tax credits for job creation, we maintain close ties with national, state and local organizations to ensure we are aware of opportunities and trends that can turn into dollars for your project.