Domino’s Service Center
68,000 SF Industrial Facility
Domino’s Supply Chain Center is located within the Lexington County Industrial Park (LCIP) at the intersection of I-26 and I-77, and acts as both a warehouse and distribution center.
The new food-grade, Supply Chain Center provides Domino’s with the ability to supply fresh dough, ingredients, and supplies to its regional franchise stores across South Carolina from a single, central location.
Building features include:
- 67,800 SF of insulated warehouse via insulated precast wall panels
- 15,000 SF dough production space
- 5,000 SF office space
- Clear heights of 32 ft.
- ESFR fire suppression system
- Three storage coolers with racking
- 22,000 SF future expansion option
- Three loading docks to accommodate dry goods, cold product, and deliveries