54,806 SF Education
Miller-Valentine Construction has worked with FlightSafety on multiple projects going back to 1999—in Columbus, Ohio, as well as in Hebron, Kentucky, by the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
This latest project, FlightSafety’s new learning center in Columbus, Ohio, was completed in December 2014. A 54,806-square-foot concrete tilt-up building, the facility includes:
- 13 advanced technology pilot and maintenance training classrooms
- 12 briefing and debriefing rooms
- Facilities for 12 graphical flight-deck simulators
- Administrative office space
- Bays for six full-flight simulators