Knox Presbyterian Church
12,000 SF Religious
Knox Presbyterian Church selected Miller-Valentine Commercial Construction to build a new, two-story, 12,000 SF addition onto their early 20th century historical church in Hyde Park, OH and renovate portions of the existing church.
Non-traditional construction materials, such as natural stone and slate roofing, were utilized in order to blend the addition with the original 20th century church architecture, and these elements have been incorporated throughout the renovation.
Addition and renovation features include:
- Multi-purpose room with an audio/video balcony
- A sky lit gallery with a grand staircase
- Commercial Kitchen
- Additional restroom facilities
- Elevator and staircase for improved egress routes
- Renovated space for youth ministry
- Updates to the existing bride and groom restroom areas
- Improved access to mechanical rooms