12,300 SF Industrial
Miller-Valentine Group renovated approximately 12,300 SF of flex space into a mixed office/industrial facility for Labinal Inc.’s Safran Group.
Safran Labinal is a supplier to Boeing, provided the wiring harnesses used in the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
Building features include:
• Demolition of the existing partitions and finishes
• Demising the space from the rest of the building
• New quality assurance and inspection area
• New reception, conference room and office space
• Upgraded building finishes
• New biometric security system