US Bankruptcy Court

76,037 SF Renovation

Built in 1914, the magnificent three-story structure was listed on the U.S. Department of the Interior’s National Register of Historic Places in 1975. In executing this project, Miller-Valentine was able to maintain the building’s historic aesthetic flair while dealing with real-time issues presented by the aging building.

Restorations included:

  • Matching terra cotta roofing tiles
  • Gallery ceiling
  • General clerical offices
  • Bronze Tiffany postal transaction windows
  • Courtrooms
  • Judge’s chambers

AWARDS:

  • ABC Ohio Valley Chapter Award of Merit for Excellence
  • ABC National Award of Merit