WESCO International, Inc.
12,000 SF Warehouse & Distribution
WESCO International, Inc., a Pittsburgh-based supplier and distributor, added 12,000 SF to its distribution center in Dayton bringing the facility to over 32,000 SF.
Building features include:
- Expansion to existing warehouse space
- New conference room, restrooms, and storage
- Expanded exterior storage yard
- Upgraded flooring in the retail sales area and break room
- Replacement of lighting in the existing warehouse.
- Installation of Tox Alert detection and exhaust system in the new and existing warehouse
The existing building (constructed almost 20 years ago) features tilt-up panels with a “dimple” finish. The new panels were constructed to match the existing finish on the building expansion. All work, interior and exterior, needed to be completed while WESCO continued their everyday operations so coordination with the owner was critical to minimizing impacts on their operations and to complete construction efficiently.